How are you feeling?
At Anyone EveryMum we believe that creative expression and support networks are at the heart of emotional wellbeing and healthy relationships which are just as important as physical health, especially during pregnancy and parenthood.
In 2018, take some time for you by getting involved with Anyone EveryMum – no guilt required!
- free and fun for everyone
- honest, open and judgement free
- a place for support, exploration and healing
- advocates for parental mental health
- a link to specialist support
Empowering the parent in everyone
Mondays Feb 26th, March 5th, 19th and 26th 2018
Join us for a series of four weekly 45 min workshops FOR FREE before our funding ends! 10.15am for toddlers and 11am for babies who are pre-walking or thereabouts. At Norbury Library.
Limited spaces available. https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/anyone-everymum-story-makers-tickets-43206082556
What is it?
Imagination and play are the key to healthy relationships and child development.
We offer you the skills to be a fearless and spontaneous storyteller anywhere, any time using everyday objects or nothing at all.
Nurture the playfulness in your family.
– Story creatively instil virtues, morals and cultural awareness within families.
– It improves your child’s language, listening and communication skills.
– It develops creative thinkers who are open to new ideas.
– And it gives you space to play!!
Why do you need to play?
– Playing keeps you flexible, relieves stress and stimulates the mind.
– It improves relationships and your connection to others.
– Play builds resilience through risk taking and challenge, problem solving, and dealing with new situations.
Anyone Everyone are expert improvisers who host safe, positive and creative spaces for all.